Terms & Conditions
Welcome to PIYCO !
These terms and conditions summarize the rules and regulations regarding the use of PIYCO LTD.'s Website located at https://www.piyco.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use PIYCO if you do not agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice and Disclaimer, and all Agreements: "Customer", "You" and "Your" means you as the person logging into this website and complying with the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourself", "We", "Our" and "We" refer to our Company. "Party", "Parties" or "We" refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to the Client to undertake the process of assistance to the Client in the most appropriate way in order to clearly meet the needs of the Company in the provision of the specified services.
Unless otherwise stated, PIYCO LTD. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all materials in PIYCO. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access it from PIYCO for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish material from PIYCO
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PIYCO
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PIYCO
- Redistribute content from PIYCO
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PIYCO LTD. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PIYCO LTD.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PIYCO LTD. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PIYCO LTD. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant PIYCO LTD. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of PIYCO LTD.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to PIYCO LTD.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of PIYCO LTD.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Bu Bölümde ve bu sorumluluk reddinin başka yerlerinde belirtilen sorumluluk sınırlamaları ve yasakları: (a) önceki paragrafa tabidir; ve (b) sözleşmeden, haksız fiilden ve kanuni görevin ihlalinden doğan yükümlülükler de dahil olmak üzere, sorumluluk reddinden doğan tüm yükümlülükleri yönetir.
Web sitesi ve web sitesindeki bilgi ve hizmetler ücretsiz olarak sağlandığı sürece, herhangi bir kayıp veya zarardan sorumlu olmayacağız.